Kingdom Quest—Our version of Sunday school.
Experiential learning in a Small Group/Large Group Rotation Model
It’s highly RELATIONAL. It shifts from Sunday school teachers who try to deliver the entire lesson in classroom teaching style to small group leaders who help kids discover the truth of God’s word.
It uses CREATIVE presentation techniques. When all the kids from the ages grouped together come to watch the Bible event, it might be a story tell presentation, interactive drama, or even video clip. Puppets help set up the lesson.
It is JESUS-CENTERED. All lessons point to the main theme of the Bible: God’s rescue for us through His Son Jesus. The broad biblical scope gives you a balanced 10-year scope and sequence.
Check-Out the Preview Files!
Kingdom Quest Ages 2&3 Sample Lesson
- Experiencing the love of Jesus. This underlies all our lessons and invites the children to respond!
- Touching the whole child. It aims at the heart, soul, mind, and strength. It is experiential.
- Jesus in Every Lesson-All Lessons from Both Old and New Testaments Point to Christ the Messiah!
- Four Seasons – Summer Lessons 1-14, Fall Lessons 15-27, Winter Lessons 28-48, Spring Lessons 49-58
- Target Audience Children ages 2-3
- Lesson length: 1 hour
- Each Lesson includes, Lesson, and a God Talk at Home take home page.
This is our version of Sunday school. It feels more like a Vacation Bible School every Sunday. It utilizes hands-on learning aimed at multiple senses and learning styles. In a Large group. Small group. Large group format.
Ages 2 & 3 teach kids about Jesus in a language they can understand: Children begin together with a Large Group puppet presentation and the Bible event. In their Small Groups, they reinforce the Bible truth through a snack, craft, game, songs, and even acting out the Bible event themselves. They wrap up in Large Group together a puppet and a lesson review. They take home their craft and their “God Talk at Home” page that helps the learning continue in the home!
There is a “Read Me First” document included with the lesson material.
It includes links to the Kids Kount Publishing website containing:
- Introduction video (34sec)
- Skill Builders videos, to assist in developing your staff.
- Build-It, Sew-It, and Paint-It videos to aid in making Bible costumes, puppet stages, and complete sets of slides, Kid City and Bible Village, with painting instructions allowing you to create your own kid-friendly area, backdrops and much more.
- Snack-Sized videos (2-3 min each): to aid your children’s ministry volunteers develop their training skills.
- The Shepherd’s Path page is a weekly devotional to help the Sunday School presenter prepare for the lesson.
There are no reviews yet.